For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 0 0 0

Assign stock codes ItemList in RFA - .NET

Hi, I am new for RFA- .net development. I download sample that is RFA - .NET Edition - 8.1.1.L1, trying to subscribe RIC code from query but not able to assign those RIC codes to ItemList can you please help me out for sample code or project. It will be great help for me. Also want to know can I call through processEvent only or thru multi threading.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @swapnil.mantri,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @swapnil.mantri

Have you worked through the basic RFA.NET tutorials - they should make things much clearer to you and may even address some of your issues?

In terms of your 1st question, please advise exactly which example you are using and provide details of the the 'itemlist' you are referring to. When you say 'not able to assign those RIC codes' - not clear what issue you are facing - please elaborate.

I am guessing you wish to make a Batch request - i.e. multiple RICs at once. If so, take a look at the StarterConsumer_BatchView example - which allows you to request multiple Items (and also filter the list of Fields that are returned - a View).

Finally, please explain what you mean by 'can I call through processEvent only or thru multi threading'- call what exactly?

Once we understand your requirements/issues better we can help you in the most appropriate manner.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
0 0 0 0

Hi,

Can we have ddl for 32 bit. In the example I find only 64 bit dll.

Please help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @swapnil.mantri

I just downloaded rfanet8.1.1.L1.win.rrg from the Developer portal and unzipped it.

I can see both 64bit and 32bit folders in the Libs subfolder

When I drill down into those folders I can see both x64 and standard (32bit dll)

I believe we stopped supporting RFA.NET 32bit libraries for a while - and that is why the examples may only be based around 64bit.

You will have to amend the example project to reference the 32bit DLLs instead.

1586356658520.png (3.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.