question

Upvotes
Accepted
196 2 0 4

Where can i find a log for the API activities?

Tested the API but could not find a log to check for any issue in c:\ProgramData\Screening Deployed\logs?

world-checkapiscreeningscreening-apilogging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Chris.Lee,

As your query is related to Screening Deployed, TR Internal was not the right forum. I moved it to this Screening Deployed group.

Kind regards,
AHS

Hi Chris, If this answers your question, could you mark it as correct? Thanks

@Chris.Lee

Thank you for your participation in the forum. If the reply below is satisfactory in resolving your query please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will help community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

In the ProgramData\... look for the ..\Apache Tomcat 7.0.xx ME3\logs folder

Look in localhost_access_log.xxxx-xx-xx.txt & localhost.xxxx-xx-xx.log

localhost_access_log.2016-07-15.txt

This will give you a transcript of the API commands and responses

localhost2016-07-14log.txt

This will give you a log of the Apache Tomcat ME3 service and the matching engine application environment. (Note: I forced an error [bad path] in the attached log to show a example of an error message)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.