question

Upvotes
Accepted
8 12 13 18

REST and TREP (ADS): list RICs subscribed by one specific user

I'm using the REST API on TREP 3.4.

I want to list all the RICs subscribed by one specific user. Is it possible?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprest-apiinfrastructure
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @nicolas.roux,

Please confirm what API you are using. Is REST API listed in API Catalog of Developers Portal?

Thanks

I'm not really using an API. I just want to query my ADH/ADS component via their REST interface. I remember your helped me three months ago:

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/67921/rest-and-trep-adsadh-how-to-get-the-itemdbcache.html

Upvote
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @nicolas.roux, The REST API interface cannot be used for retrieving user stats from ADS. You will have to use a monitoring tool like ADSMON to see the list of subscribed RIC's.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @nicolas.roux,

I see on My Refinitiv the latest documentation resource for ADS REST access, if you visit MyRefinitiv -> ADS it contains

"Refinitiv Real-Time Distribution System 3.5 Online Documentation Library" which is an online resource that is designed to be searchable.

REST access documentation is part of ADS Installation Manual.

I note that you are on 3.4, however, please observe that 3.5 REST interface does not include per user Item Database requests, so the same would apply to 3.4 ADS.

Hope this helps.

This forum is intended to help developers with the usage of Refinitiv APIs included under API Catalog of Developers Portal.

For more in-depth help on TREP infra administration, as a customer, you may need to involve Refinitiv Helpdesk Online.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.