question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 4 4 6

How to retrieve the same data from RDP Libraries in Codebook in RDP API Playground

I am checking Codebook app in Workspace. I was hoping that you can assist me regarding some Codebook examples available in the Refinitiv Data Platform Library. I am just checking if the below examples correspond to an endpoint in the RDP API Playground?

In Codebook, I see that the data can be retrieved using python codes. In the below python code examples from Codebook, may you kindly advise how I can retrieve the same data in RDP API Playground and which endpoint should I use in API Playground?

1. For Single Bond

rdp.get_bond_analytics(

universe = "13063CUV0",

fields = [

"InstrumentDescription",

"MarketDataDate",

"Price",

"YieldPercent",

"GovernmentSpreadBp",

"SectorRatingSpreadBp"

]

)

2. For Multiple Bonds

rdp.get_bond_analytics(

universe = ["US1YT=RR", "US5YT=RR", "US10YT=RR"],

fields = ["InstrumentDescription","MarketDataDate","Price","YieldPercent","ZSpreadBp"]

)

3. For Global pricing parameters

rdp.get_bond_analytics(

universe = [

"US1YT=RR",

"US5YT=RR",

"US10YT=RR"

],

calculation_params = bond.CalculationParams(

market_data_date="2020-07-05",

price_side = ipa.enum_types.PriceSide.BID

),

fields = [

"InstrumentDescription",

"MarketDataDate",

"Price",

"YieldPercent",

"ZSpreadBp"]

)

4. For Single ETI Option

rdp.get_option_analytics(

universe = "FCHI560000L0.p",

fields = [

"ValuationDate",

"OptionType",

"ExerciseType",

"ExerciseStyle",

"EndDate",

"StrikePrice",

"VolatilityPercent",

"DeltaPercent",

"GammaPercent"

]

)

Thank you.

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformrefinitiv-data-platform-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Jenna.Tabunda

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
36 0 0 0
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.