For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
28 3 4 9

C# call returns Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel

Hi,

I downloaded the C# sample code and added api key, api secret. I changed from v1 to v2 because that is what it is in Postman. The response is "Could not create SSL/TLS Secure channel".

This is the screenshot of the request

1625701140437.png

Please assist.

Thanks,

Cady

world-checkworld-check-onec#
1625701140437.png (94.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
28 3 4 9

Hi,

This issue is now solved. I need to change from https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com to api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com and add the code from leo.castroa

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
6 0 0 0

You can add all ssl/tls protocols with this code:

ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12 | SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 | SecurityProtocolType.Tls | SecurityProtocolType.Ssl3;

I hope it solves it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks .

When I add this code. I then get different error, connection was forcibly closed by remote server.

Upvotes
6 0 0 0

@cadyh

You can add all ssl/tls protocols with this code:

ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12 | SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 | SecurityProtocolType.Tls | SecurityProtocolType.Ssl3;

I hope it solves it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.