We have gone through the documents/links shared for WebSocket API for fetching the rates.
As such our requirement is fetching Real Time Rates and We will be following the same process as what we have for the current EZD Client.
For every fetch we will be calling the services in the following order
1. Authentication (HTTP Connection)
2. Login (Open Websocket connection and send request)
3. Item Request (upon successful login call Item Requests)
4. Close (Close Login)
Hence in our case responding to ping messages are not required as we will be opening the connection for fetching the Real Time Market Price and then closing it.
We have following clarifications:
1. For Authentication Service, Please confirm if the password to be passed will the password of My Refinitive and username will be Machine ID
2. How to generate Client_Id and is this mandatory to be passed for authentication?
3. For Authentication service, Please confirm if following will be the end point : https://api.refinitiv.com:443/auth/oauth2/v1/token
4. For rest of the service Kindly let us know which end point to use (region : Middle East, Dubai) as we will be configuring the same at our end instead of calling service discovery everytime
Currently when we try with URL https://amer-3-t3.streaming-pricing-api.refinitiv.com/ we are getting following response
</local/jenkins/workspace/TREP34XCore_Release/OS/OL7-64/chipc/Hipc/Impl/hipchttp.c:413> Invalid URL</HTML> </TEXT>
5. For Login Service What will be the ApplicationId and position values?
6. Kindly Confirm. In Login Response If following is received then login is successful
7. Login Request will be as following, Please confirm.
8. Kindly Confirm if the following Request for "Item Request" Service call is valid for multiple currencies request