In our use case, we wish to integrate our in-house developed application with World Check One. Our application was built using the Oracle platform -- Oracle DB for the backend and Oracle APEX for the front end. REST API calls are built off of the Oracle ORDS technology. Our question is multi-part...
1. Will we need to install a private certificate into the Oracle Wallet to be able to initiate API calls with WC One?
2. If so, how do we go about requesting for a copy of the certificate?
3. Have you integrated with other clients that are using the Oracle RDBMS platform? If so, based on your experience with them, besides the certificate, what other things do we need to be able to successfully set up integration with WC One (not including security credentials as we already have the API Key and API Secret)?
We had posted our answers to this query, however, due to some glitch answers were not showing up. Apologies for that!
Please find the requested details below:
1. Yes, you will need to have certificates in order to initiate API calls.
2. Please find the steps to get the certificates
- Open the https://worldcheck.refinitiv.com/
- Click on the "lock" icon then select "Certificate"
- Click on "Certification" Path then select "Sectigo" then click on "View Certificate"
- Click on "Details" then select "Copy to file"- Click on "Next"