question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

Code for tutorials not up-todate?

I'm following the tutorial here https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/refinitiv-real-time-opnsrc/rt-sdk-cc/tutorials#ema-consumer-creating-a-barebones-ema-consumer-application

However, that page shows code like

class AppClient : public refinitiv::ema::access::OmmConsumerClient

which does not match the code from the download link https://developers.refinitiv.com/content/dam/devportal/api-families/elektron/elektron-sdk-c/tutorials/ema-consumer/ema_tutorials.zip

where I can see code like

class AppClient : public thomsonreuters::ema::access::OmmConsumerClient

which does *not* compile using SDK 2.0.2

Where is the up-to-date tutorial code for SDK version 2.0.2 please?

elektronelektron-sdkema-apirrtrefinitiv-real-time
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@dmenendez

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Done!

I didn't know about the 'Accept' functionality of the forum, so thank you for that!

Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

1633926753273.png (90.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @dmenendez

Thank you for raising this. We are in the process of updating the learning material and will correct that ASAP. Part of the rebranding work recently done by the RTSDK team was to rebrand the namespace. You should be able to move forward immediately by changing the namespace within the tutorial code you downloaded.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.