question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

What is the datatype that gives the earnings announcements at Refinitiv Eikon Datastream?

Hello,

I am performing an event study around earnings announcements, however I don't find the datatype for earnings announcements dates and forecasts at Refinitiv Eikon Datastream.

captura-de-ecra-2021-10-25-as-152935.png

Does anyone knows how can I find it? Thank you!

datadatastreamresearch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@flipasilva9

This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs.

The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every bit of content available through Refinitiv products, which is required to answer content questions such as this one.

The best resource for content questions is the Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or submitting a new ticket to the Datastream support team via MyRefinitiv.

The Helpdesk will either have the required content expertise ready available or can reach out to relevant content experts to get the answer for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.