question

Upvotes
Accepted
33 9 13 31

EMA C++ code example to auto re-login in case of Login stream closed

May I have a workable (RTO) EMA C++ code example to auto re-login in case of Login stream closed (abnormal case)?

ema-apirrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Frederic,

Please stop asking private questions. These are reserved for when client identifying information is included.

Thanks and will follow that. Sorry for disturbing.

Hello @Frederic

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

I will close this issue as the remaining topic is tracked by other thread https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/87503/rto-ema-c-consumer-destructor-segmentation-fault-c.html

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.1k 80 39 63

@Frederic

EMA C++ will perform automatic recovery on behalf of the user if there is an issue with the connection and login stream. You should be able to demonstrate this with some of the packaged RTO examples, i.e. 113_MP_SessionMgmt

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

In the case of login stream closed (e.g., due to the temporary issue of 'authentication' system) and auto recovery (is that the case even the login stream state was turned to 'CLOSED'?), will there be login refresh and status message received by the consumer?
And will the batch subscription be auto subscribed and got some ACK message then?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.