question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

Exclude certain html tags from calais processing

Hi,

I am using tagging API using URL "https://api.thomsonreuters.com/permid/calais". I pass HTML content to the API for processing. I want to exclude certain parts of the HTML from being processed. For example, tags with class "robots-nocontent" or hidden elements or by specifying something else on the tag.

How can I achieve this?

intelligent-tagging-apiintelligent-taggingopen-calais-apisemantic-metadata-tagging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @brijesh

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
331 1 2 2

HTML content can be tagged using the following header: Content-Type: text/html

If there are sections that you wish not to tag, you can remove them prior to submitting the API request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.