question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 4 5 10

RFA to EMA Java migration guide

I am working on migrating an app from RFA 8.1 java to EMA 3.6.x java. Is there a guide that can help me?

At this point we have connectivity and I have an implementation of OmmConsumerClient that is receiving RefreshMsg, UpdateMsg, etc, but it's not obvious to me how to get the data out of these messages. How do I get something like a list of fields and their values out of these messages?

ema-apirfajavamigration
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @daniel.lipofsky,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @daniel.lipofsky,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@daniel.lipofsky

Please refer to the Migrating from the Legacy Robust Foundation API (RFA) to the Enterprise Message API (EMA) article.

Moreover, you can refer to the ex120_MP_FieldListWalk example in the package that illustrates how to extract OMM data from the received FieldList.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.