For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

HTTP response code: 401 for URL: https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases

I am trying the API via a java programm. I've got this answer from the server for only 7 records in my database.

They present special characters as well as other records that were accepted (using exactly the same code)

The clock should be also synchronized

I used the answers provided in the forum in order to input names with special characters. It works for all records (also containing special characters) but not for this 7 records

Example that does not work:

{"groupId":"5jb6vhs4m9iv1gjs49dj8nwxu","entityType":"INDIVIDUAL","providerTypes":["WATCHLIST"],"name":"PIULACHS ALTAYÓ MARÍA TERESA","nameTransposition":"true","secondaryFields":[{"typeId":"SFCT_1","value":"FEMALE"},{"typeId":"SFCT_2","dateTimeValue":"1959-03-02"},{"typeId":"SFCT_4","value":"ESP"}],"customFields":[{"typeId":"5jb81n2w8eu01gjs4bubmqdlf","value":"QAM_2e727550-9816-32cf-9a61-618166f9010b"},{"typeId":"5jb81n2w8eu01gjs4bubmqdlg","value":"Contacts"}]}

Example that works

{"groupId":"5jb6vhs4m9iv1gjs49dj8nwxu","entityType":"INDIVIDUAL","providerTypes":["WATCHLIST"],"name":"PIULACHS ALTAYÓ MONTSERRAT","nameTransposition":"true","secondaryFields":[{"typeId":"SFCT_1","value":"FEMALE"},{"typeId":"SFCT_2","dateTimeValue":"1929-04-30"},{"typeId":"SFCT_4","value":"ESP"}],"customFields":[{"typeId":"5jb81n2w8eu01gjs4bubmqdlf","value":"QAM_54ea6be1-df05-4a22-f8bc-6181673e5a8d"},{"typeId":"5jb81n2w8eu01gjs4bubmqdlg","value":"Contacts"}]}

Have you got an ides what can be wrong ?

I've already checked the clock synchronization.

There no more than 30 seconds delay between creation the hmac authorization and sending the file

I've used the same code for both requests

Names are written in UTF-8

Regards

world-check-oneapiauthenticationscreening-apierror-401
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@grepossi

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @grepossi,

I'm not sure whether this question has been answered off the forum or not. Can you let me know if you still have any doubt?

Thanks

AHS

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @grepossi, thank you for reaching out to us! I appreciate you listing out the reasons above as why you don't think the 401 is occurring; however, I'd still like to see your full request and response body and payload. You can send a screenshot if it's easier for you. Please remove your API key since this is a public post.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Body:

{"groupId":"5jb6vhs4m9iv1gjs49dj8nwxu","entityType":"INDIVIDUAL","providerTypes":["WATCHLIST"],"name":"HEJAL SAÏD","nameTransposition":"true","secondaryFields":[{"typeId":"SFCT_1","value":"MALE"},{"typeId":"SFCT_2","dateTimeValue":"1979-12-19"},{"typeId":"SFCT_3","value":"LUX"},{"typeId":"SFCT_4","value":"FRA"},{"typeId":"SFCT_5","value":"CAN"}],"customFields":[{"typeId":"5jb81n2w8eu01gjs4bubmqdlf","value":"QAM_db0953b8-a7db-894b-d479-5b55a44187d0"},{"typeId":"5jb81n2w8eu01gjs4bubmqdlg","value":"Contacts"}]}

request.png

response.png

Normally the code is executed in java. I've done the examples manually

Regards

request.png (27.1 KiB)
response.png (43.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Thank you for providing that, @grepossi! I will email you directly to figure out the next steps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @Judith.Pillado ,

Could you please provide a brief update with a summary of the resolution or the findings for the forums?

It would help the next developers with the same or similar questions a great deal.

Thanks,

-AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.