Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 2 3 3

Unable to connect to the RDP API

I am unable to connect to the rdp api, when I try and open a session I get back "internal server error":

1662106293072.png

All was working yesterday.

rdp-apiconnection-error
1662106293072.png (20.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

hi @gordon.konheiser and @Valery ,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have been facing.

Plus, regarding my colleague's answer in this thread

Please note that when you are experiencing an issue that requires urgent intervention, such as a suspected service outage, the best approach is:

1. To immediately check Service Alerts > Eikon/Workspace Alerts (if your issue is with Eikon Data API/ RDP API responding with errors).

2. If you don't find the relevant outage noted, then open a Support Case to investigate online or call your local Refinitiv Helpdesk number to do the same.

In this case, there are currently related alerts, which seem to be the relevant outage. It's being fixed and its status will be updated on the alert page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you! Our connection has been successfully restored.

you're welcome. I'm glad that I could help.
Upvotes
3 0 1 3

Hello, we have the same problem. IT worked two hours ago.

first an internal server error, then a bad request after restarting our application

icon clock
10 |1500

They are having issues, there is a ticket open and they are investigating.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.