question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

StatusText : Enumeration Table does NOT contain entry for enum = 37 StatusTextW : State : OperationFailed StatusCode : None }

Reuters.RFA.Common.InvalidUsageException

HResult=0x80131500

Message=Exception of type 'Reuters.RFA.Common.InvalidUsageException' was thrown.

Source=RFA8_NET142_x64

StackTrace:

at Reuters.RFA.RDM.RDMFidDef.DisplayValueFor(UInt16 enumVal)

at BIM.Cube.ReutersRFAPriceQuery.MarketPriceClient.DecodeDataBuffer(DataBuffer dataBuffer, RDMFidDef fieldDef, RFA_String temp, Boolean inLine) in C:\git\reutersrfaproviderprototype\ReutersRFAProvider\ReutersRFAWrapper\MarketPriceClient.cs:line 1026

NameValueType▶Status{StatusText : Enumeration Table does NOT contain entry for enum = 37 StatusTextW : State : OperationFailed StatusCode : None }Reuters.RFA.Common.GeneralExceptionStatus

I did search and found similar issues previously , that generally were fixed by downloading an metadata file

The links in those previous issues no longer work.

1. where do I get the updated file(s)
2. Is there an API (RFA C# ) that would allow my application code to automatically download and update this file?

elektrontreprfa-api.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@richard.veitch

RFA can load dictionary files from the connected server (data feed) or local files depending on the application code.

Therefore, if RFA loads dictionary files from the server, you need to update dictionary files on the server. Otherwise, you need to update dictionary files on the local machine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @richard.veitch

According to the error messages, it seems you are using the old version of the enumtype.def and RDMFieldDictionary dictionary files.

You can download the latest version of the files from the https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/downloadcenter.html website with the following Product query:

• Product family: MDS - General
  • Products: Refinitiv Real-Time Template Service Pack

dictionary-load-1.png

dictionary-load-2.png

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

I have downloaded and updated the dictionary files , specifically RDMFieldDictionary, enumtype.def

My code is based upon one of the same apps reuters supplies and I still get a field problem with : a field called "REFTIMZONE"

I can see this in enumtype.def.

I dont expect his.

What could cause this problem, particularly as my code is a copy of a reuters example.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
78.2k 246 52 72

@richard.veitch

This is strange. The latest enumtype.def file doesn't have enum definitions for REFTIMZONE.

! ACRONYM    FID
! -------    ---
!
REFTIMZONE 13497
!
! VALUE      DISPLAY   MEANING
! -----      -------   -------
      0      "     "   undefined
!
! ACRONYM    FID

However, when I subscribed to TCEHY.PK, the REFTIMZONE field contains 37.

FieldEntry fid="12212" name="HLT_RSMR_N" dataType="Rmtes" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="13497" name="REFTIMZONE" dataType="Enum" value="37"
            FieldEntry fid="14206" name="BLKTIM_MS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="14213" name="PDTRDTM_MS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="14248" name="REF_TM_MS" dataType="Time" value="22:00:00:000:000:000"
            FieldEntry fid="14250" name="HLT_RSM_MS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="14277" name="CAN_TIM_NS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="14290" name="ODDTIM_NS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="14323" name="OFF_CLS_NS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="14569" name="PREMKT_NS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="14570" name="AFTMKT_NS" dataType="Time" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="32741" name="TRNOVR_UNS" dataType="Real" value="(blank data)"
            FieldEntry fid="32743" name="ACVOL_UNS" dataType="UInt" value="(blank data)"

I submitted a ticket to the data feed team to verify the problem. The case number is 11783754.

The support team will contact you regarding this issue.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.