question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

WC1 API health check

We're working with WC1 API to peform both eScreening and Adverse Media assesment during the onboarding process.

We would need an endpoint to enable synthetic monitoring on our observability platform to peform a health check.

Thanks,

#technology#productworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @david.elvarcalamonte ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
546 4 0 2

Hi @david.elvarcalamonte.

We do not have any endpoints for your use case at this moment. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @david.elvarcalamonte.

I am looking into this and will get back to you with an answer. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hey every body :)

First off, a big shoutout to David.elvarcalamonte for bringing up this topic.

I totally understand the want for a solid solution when it comes to API health checks. From my experience, having a dependable endpoint for synthetic monitoring can be a good solution. When dealing with eScreening and Adverse Media assessment all through onboarding, a hiccup in API availability can be a real headache!

Considering the importance of this, I'd recommend putting up a dedicated health check endpoint that responds with a easy status message like "OK" when everything's running smoothly. This way, your observability platform can periodically hit this endpoint and instantly alert you if there is an issue.

My personal journey with comparable setups has validated that these proactive assessments can keep a ton of time and achievable troubles down the road. So, David.elvarcalamonte, give this health check endpoint a go – it could be a real lifesaver for your onboarding process.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.