question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

I am trying to extract RICs symbology API based on the below conditions, could you please tell me how i can get this data using conditions? 'First trading date' == 'Sysdate' and 'RIC' == 'EDCOID'

#productricshistoricalsymbology
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @NITHIN MOHAN ,

Thank you for asking a question in the forum. However, to understand more context of the question, could you please provide the information below?

• Which API are you using? Is it the RDP API or the RD/Eikon Data API Python library?
  • If it's the RDP API, could you please provide an endpoint used? (is it /discovery/symbology/v1/lookup?)

Looking forward to assisting you on this. Have a great day.

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, it is discovery/symbology/v1/lookup.

I am using RDP API and the endpoint is discovery/symbology/v1/lookup.

Hi @NITHIN MOHAN ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @NITHIN MOHAN
Have you considered using the search API? I believe that it would meet your demand and it is accessible via REST requests as per RDP documentation, its 'full fat' API page, and this question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sure, i will check that option, thank you so much for your help

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.