For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Creating an ATS ric that contains an expression

Hi I am able to Create Rics via the WebSocket API

But I can't find any description on how to create a calculation field (Expression filed)

As an exsample, I have exportet a RIC from the gui that looks like the ones I would like to create

1679582959657.png

#productwebsocketsATS
1679582959657.png (11.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @loenberg ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @loenberg

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked the ATS documents but cannot find any information about the RIC creation with expression using the OMM Posting method.

I assume you need to use the ATS UI or the ATS Web Service to create or set RIC with expression.

I highly recommend you contact the ATS support team directly to help you with this ATS feature question. You can contact the team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

contact-ats-support.png

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.