For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
27 8 15 18

Publishing prices into a like ATS service

Hello,

We are currently trying to publish fake/random prices for some RICS into a ATS like service.

We are using the WebSocket API and using the script testclient.

Currently we managed to publish one prices for the RIC that we want using the below command :

./testclient -S PUB -f post.txt -ir 1 -I 1

Do you know what are the parameters that we need to add to publish price updates ? Let's say one price every 10s ?

Thanks,

#technologycontributionsATSrmds-test-clienttestingpublishing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.7k 257 52 74

@henri.g

Thanks for reaching out to us.

It looks like the -ir parameter sets the number of post messages sent per second and I am unable to find the parameter that can be used to send a post message every 10 seconds.

You need to contact the Refinitiv Real-Time Advanced Distribution Server support team directly via MyRefinitiv to confirm this because the testclient is a tool in the Refinitiv Real-Time Advanced Distribution Server package.

Otherwise, you need to develop a WebSocket application to send a post message every 10 seconds. You can refer to the following resources:

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.