For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

RDP API. Websocket. Service discovery request returns 403 forbidden

Hi Refinitiv Team!

We need your help. We got 403 forbidden error via service discovery request (https://api.refinitiv.com/streaming/pricing/v1/?transport=websocket).

The request returned data on May 23, but stopped returning it on May 24. I have read similar articles - I have not found an answer.

There should be nothing wrong with our license, but just in case, I made a request (12590327) through my.refinitiv.com to check.

Real-Time Optimized, websocket api.

Any idea why this error might occur?

#productwebsocketsrefinitiv-realtime-optimised
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>
The issue reoccurs. The fix is being worked on.

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @Valery ,

Sorry for the inconvenience you've faced. It's mentioned in the ticket you opened via MyRefinitiv that Issue was resolved. Could you please try login again?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @raksina.samasiri ,

we restarted the application, but we see no change on our side. 403 forbidden error.

Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @Valery ,

Thank you for participation in the forum, I've checked the ticket you raised and found that the issue has been fixed and you've already can receive the data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.