For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
24 3 7 11

Where can I download websocket example in C# for authentication, login, and sending request(by RIC) and get data back using the ELEKTRON_DD service all in one?

For real time data and snapshot data. I'm using visual studio 2022 to create a winforms project.

It should be run on the IDE/.exe directly, not using command line.

I intend to get data through the internet/cloud not our own TREP server.

I asked about python but I want to explore which language is better when I actually starts development.

it's because the actual program will not be just getting data, it will handle the data in some way and show the updated data via a GUI. And it also will store the data in our database and updates the database in real time

while receiving the data in real time. Thank you.

#productwebsocketsc#visual-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @tobywong ,

The example codes of Websocket API for Pricing Streaming and Real-Time Services is available in https://github.com/Refinitiv/websocket-api/tree/master. Feel free to check the readme file for sample code's explanation and the examples are found under the Applications/Examples folder. Examples are provided in the several programming languages, and the C# one is in https://github.com/Refinitiv/websocket-api/tree/master/Applications/Examples/CSharp

Please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.