Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 1 2 8

All RICS for an ISIN or CUSIP

When a company is listed on several markets, it has different RICs but a single ISIN or CUSIP.
Is there a way to obtain ALL the RICs associated with an ISIN or CUSIP?
#product#contentricsisin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Nabil Edriss Sanchez1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 3 2 4

Hi @Nabil Edriss Sanchez1 ,

You can do this in Python with Eikon + Codebook app, open the __Example__/01.Data Retrieval and Discovery / 01.04.Eikon (Workspace) Data API / Eikon_Data_API__Symbology.ipynb notebook:

1693927051245.png

1693927051245.png (94.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hello, May I ask how to get all RICs associated with an ISIN code in DSWS or refinitiv.data, please? cannot use get_symbology in either. thank you
Upvotes
0 1 2 8

Absolutely grateful for the response!!

icon clock
10 |1500

Note that I customized the get_symbology() call with best_match set to False in order to retrieve all rics and not only the main one.
Upvotes
1 0 0 0

May I ask how to get all RIC list for a certain ISIN or CUSIP in DSS API?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.