question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 6

The example to connect to Realtime API

Dear Supporting Team,

1st of all, I would like to give a sorry message for my stupid question :)

I am planning to integrate my application to get the real-time G7 pricing value, I have some questions on this context as below:

1. What is Refinitiv's Application Name that supports my expectations?

2. Can I connect my Application to your Real Time Pricing application directly?

3. If it's possible, please gime an example on .Net framework please.

Thank you for supporting

refinitiv-realtime#technologyconnection
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@tunglt15

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@tunglt15

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @tunglt15

I suggest you check the Enterprise Message API (EMA API) of the Real-Time SDK C# Edition.

The API is the message-level and ease-of-use API that provides simple interfaces to connect and consume real-time streaming data from the Real-Time Platform.

The SDK lets you connect to the Real-Time Platform with the following deployment scenarios:

1. Connect to the deployed RTDS (Real-Time Data Distribution System) directly: This is the on-prem scenario. You need to deploy the RTDS server components on your environment.
  2. Connect to the Real-Time components on the Cloud (Real-Time Optimized, aka RTO). The application just connects to the cloud hosted (AWS) Real-Time solutions.

I strongly suggest you contact your LSEG representative to help you choose which scenario is match your requirements.

connection-diagram.png

• If you are using the connect to the deployed RTDS scenario, the suggested example is EMA C# Cons100 example.
  • If you are using the connect to the Cloud scenario, the suggested example is EMA C# Cons113 example.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 2 1 6

Dear @wasin.w

Thank you so much for your suggestion, I am looking into it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.