For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Java Websocket Login returns error: unknown to system

I get following error response when I send Login message to the Socket API:

[{"ID":1,"Type":"Status","Domain":"Login","Key":{"Name":"AQIC5wM2LY4SfcwwnmjDW%2BXLOJdkLJ2ruPYsj2Yb29Kd8lE%3D%40AAJTSQACMjAAAlNLABQtODIyNzAwMDA0NzY2MjI5MTk2MwACUzEAAjMz%23"},"State":{"Stream":"Closed","Data":"Suspect","Code":"Error","Text":"GE-15175, unknown to system."}}]

We might need an additional verification for our machine accounts (https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/108902/python-websocket-api-returned-message-unknown-to-s.html)

#technologywebsocketsjavaerror-login
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
26.4k 62 17 14

Hello @a.karasev

The RTO WebSocket server (ADS) needs the access token from the Data Platform (RDP) Authentication service in the JSON login message for the authentication process. I am assuming that the application received the access token from RDP APIs and sent that access token to the WebSocket server with a WebSocket JSON login message.

However, the Login status response message "Text":"GE-XXXXXX, unknown to system." indicates that the WebSocket server does not recognize that GE-XXXXXX client_id. This message is generated from the RTO side, so I strongly suggest you contact the RTO support team directly to verify this issue on the server side. You can submit a support ticket to the RTO support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

rrto-ticket.png

rrto-ticket.png (22.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.