For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Java Websocket Login returns error: unknown to system

I get following error response when I send Login message to the Socket API:

[{"ID":1,"Type":"Status","Domain":"Login","Key":{"Name":"AQIC5wM2LY4SfcwwnmjDW%2BXLOJdkLJ2ruPYsj2Yb29Kd8lE%3D%40AAJTSQACMjAAAlNLABQtODIyNzAwMDA0NzY2MjI5MTk2MwACUzEAAjMz%23"},"State":{"Stream":"Closed","Data":"Suspect","Code":"Error","Text":"GE-15175, unknown to system."}}]

We might need an additional verification for our machine accounts (https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/108902/python-websocket-api-returned-message-unknown-to-s.html)

#technologywebsocketsjavaerror-login
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @a.karasev ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @a.karasev ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @a.karasev

The RTO WebSocket server (ADS) needs the access token from the Data Platform (RDP) Authentication service in the JSON login message for the authentication process. I am assuming that the application received the access token from RDP APIs and sent that access token to the WebSocket server with a WebSocket JSON login message.

However, the Login status response message "Text":"GE-XXXXXX, unknown to system." indicates that the WebSocket server does not recognize that GE-XXXXXX client_id. This message is generated from the RTO side, so I strongly suggest you contact the RTO support team directly to verify this issue on the server side. You can submit a support ticket to the RTO support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

rrto-ticket.png

rrto-ticket.png (22.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.