question

Upvotes
Accepted
29 1 4 12

Urgent!!!News archive access failed

Urgent!!!

Hi team, client is having an issue connecting to mrn archive host archive.news.refinitiv.com. I've attached error message and could you help with the reason? I tried Filezilla connection is fine. Thanks team.snipaste-2024-03-25-16-49-19.jpg

#technologynewsmrn
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Julian.Bai

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Almost forgot...thanks for reminder.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@Julian.Bai

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Is the application our product? If yes, please contact the product team to investigate this issue.

Does the problem happen everytime when connecting to the MRN SFTP server? If yes, it could be the problem on the client's side (application or network).

I found the similar error on StackOverflow.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Jirapongse!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.