For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

I am trying to fetch the Current Month FX Rates from the Refinitiv using API's.

Hi, I am new to refinitiv. Currently i am using Datascope Select to fetch the daily FX Rates using Instrumental List and Scheduler.

Now i am struggling to fetch the FX Rates based on the current month average price.

Eg - If the current date is 2-Jun then it should send me 2 days average OR FX Rates of two days(average i can calculate in my code as well)
FYI - I am using the https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/ API to fetch the Daily FX Rates.

Any help would be really appreciated.

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikonrefinitiv-realtime#technologydatascope-selectapi#contentfx-venues-market-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
85.5k 292 53 77

@jatingarg613

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To extract data from the Datascope Select or Tick History server, you need to know the report templates that can provide the required data. You can check to following Excel documents for the lists of fields available in each report template.

If you are still unable to find the required fields and report templates, please kindly contact the product support team directly via MyRefinitiv. The support team can check which fields and report templates that can provide the required data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.