question

Upvotes
Accepted
58 7 14 10

I got the error message "Exceeded maximum number of mounts per user."

Can you help me analyze this problem?

2017-09-29 02:38:09.977 [Thread-6] ERROR com.thomsonreuters.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl -
				loggerMsg
    ClientName: LoginCallbackClient
    Severity: Error
    Text:    RDMLogin stream was closed with status message
	username rmds
	usernameType 1

State: Closed/Suspect/Login rejected, exceeded maximum number of mounts per user - text: "Exceeded maximum number of mounts per user."
loggerMsgEnd

And I don't use user "test" to login, why do I receive this message after the above one?

2017-09-29 02:38:54.651 [Thread-8] ERROR com.thomsonreuters.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl - loggerMsg ClientName: LoginCallbackClient Severity: Error Text: RDMLogin stream was closed with status message username test usernameType 1 State: Closed/Suspect/None - text: "Error! User test is not registered" loggerMsgEnd

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by @Wasin Waeosri

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @Raj.Huang

The "exceeded maximum number of mounts per user" error message means the amount of users allowed per mount is being exceeded the ILA numbers of connection limit. You need to reduce the number of application mount or apply the new ILA which support more connections (please contact your Thomson Reuters account team for the ILA).

Regarding the user test error, could you please give me the EMA trace messages when the problem occurs? The trace message contains incoming/outgoing messages between API and EZD server. You can enable the EMA trace messages by setting <XmlTraceToStdout value="1"/> in the EmaConfig.xml file (requires EMA 1.1.0)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for your reply! Because the problem can't re-come right now, I can't give you the trace messages. I will give you next time.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.