For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 2 4 5

How can i get production api and secret key for world checki api ?

i have Accelus portal and can create searches there, but I need my API Key and Secret. Where can I find these?

world-checkworld-check-oneapiapp-key
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@EMFI

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

Hi @EMFI,

Thank you for your query.

You can find the API key / Secret in the Admin section of your account. Please follow these steps -> Click on the drop-down menu and select 'Admin' >Click on the 'Users' and then select the User. Once you have selected the user, you can see the API key / secret in the right section of the window.

If you are unable to view the Admin section, please contact your Client Admin. Only Client Admin has the capability to view the Admin section of the account.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.