We already have a python program running to acquire API response for multiple rics. When we tried 50 symbols, the return data is only 30. After multiple trials, here are the results:
Would like to know why there are inconsistency in the number of returns?
Here are the rics used in the python call:
26 out of 50
Do you connect the Python WebSocket application to your local ADS server or ERT in the Cloud?
Could you please share your WebSocket JSON item request and response messages when the problem occurs?
I did a quick check with Python market_rpice_batch_view.py example and your list of items. The example always returns 55 items refresh messages and 2 status messages "The record could not be found" for /VT.K and /EXC.N items. Please see my results in result1.txt and result2.txt files.
I have tested the PyWSTestClient example against both ADS server and ERT in Cloud with 3000 RICs and the result has been consistent across each run.
I get all my valid instruments back and get status messages for any items I am not permissioned for or invalid instruments in the RIC list.
As per Wasin's suggestion, capture the full sent and received JSON messages and share them here (minus your login credentials).