question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

IPublisher disconnected by ADH

I have an interactive publisher that works fine and publishes data all day long mostly. But only once or twice in the day, it gets disconnected by the ADH. I am not sure why the ADH disconnects us. The message in our logs says "ping error". On our server we dont see any high cpu or network and we are publishing messages to the api. Can anyone please tell me why ADH would disconnect the publisher? Is there any publishing config i can tweak to stop this?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apiinteractive-provider
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @abhiman.srivastava

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @abhiman.srivastava

I suggest you contact ADH support team who can help you to investigate why ADH would disconnect the publisher. You can submit the query to ADH support team via Product Support of MyRefinitiv and select Product to be ADH-Advanced Data Hub .

I also found this question, “Error text Ping error for channel: Lost contact with connection...” error message doesn't occur with EMA version 3.2.0.1, you should try the latest EMA version.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.