question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

"Code": "AlreadyOpen" or sometimes ExceededMaxMountsPerUser

Hello, We are having and Issue when sending request on elektron websocket cloud Api:

"{Type": "Status", "State": { "Stream": "Closed", "Data": "Suspect", "Text": "Request Rejected: Channel not logged in.", "Code": "AlreadyOpen" }, "ID": 2, "Key": {"Service": "ELEKTRON_DD"} }]

I've read that ExceededMaxMountsPerUser occurred when multiple instance try to log in with the same credentials...Is there a way to kill all other connections at the authentification process ? takeExclusiveSignOnControl does not seems to work

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformwebsocketscloud
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17k 80 39 63

Hi @adime,

The takeExclusiveSignOnControl should work. The expected behavior is that if instance1 is running and you attempt to establish a new connection with instance2, both applications will be connected for a short window of time until instance1 tries to refresh it’s access token it will be kicked out.

In your case, is it instance2 that fails immediately?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Thank you for your answer !

Yes it's the instance 2 that fails immediately but it's seems to work when i retry by changing my cloud hostname from amer-1.pricing.. to amer-2.pricing...

I don't known why the first host is still rejecting our server.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @adime,

When instance2 does succeed, does instance1 eventually fail to establish a new access token?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.