question

Upvotes
Accepted
27 8 13 13

RDMLogin stream was closed with status message

Hi

I am using Java EMA API and running my jar on EC2 machine. Jar was running good for 4 hours and was fetching UpdateMsg and RefreshMsg until I got the following error (as shown in pic also)

17:39:31.584 [pool-4-thread-1] ERROR com.thomsonreuters.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl - loggerMsg

ClientName: LoginCallbackClient

Severity: Error

Text: RDMLogin stream was closed with status message

username AQIC5wM2LY4Sfcz4VrQDzz1NRXS8fwbSLS05CfVP3PwYg9M%3D%40AAJTSQACMjAAAlNLABQtMjQ3NDQyMjg4NTAxNzM2OTYyOAACUzEAAjM0%23

usernameType 1

State: Closed/Suspect/Timeout - text: "Timed out waiting for TREP authentication response."

loggerMsgEnd

What is the reason of this error? How can it be made sure that this error doesn't occur again?

Thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apierror
rdmloginerror.png (33.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@dhruv.arora

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @dhruv.arora

It was possible that TREP in Elektron Real Time in Cloud(server side) did not send the login response before timeout according to "Timed out waiting for TREP authentication response." error. The causes may be from TREP, network etc. I suggest you reach out to Elektron Real Time in Cloud support team who can help you to investigate the server side if there was anything wrong which could cause the problem. You can submit the query to the team via Product Support | MyRefinitiv and select Product to be Elektron Real Time in Cloud

Hope this help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.