question

Upvotes
Accepted
383 7 13 15

Not able to connect to "Refinitiv Real-Time -- Optimized" in Cloud

I am following "EMA Quick Start - Connecting to Refinitiv Real-Time -- Optimized " Guide to connect to Refinitiv Real-Time in cloud.

As mentioned this guide, I am able to compile the example programs.I also generated appID from refinitv account.

But when I try to run "Cons113.exe -username XXXX -password XXXX -clientId XXXX.

I am not able to connect to Reafinitv Real Time in cloud and getting below error.

Any suggestions where should I look into or Amazon EC2 instance is mandatory here?

oggerMsg

TimeStamp: 19:11:57.044

ClientName: ChannelCallbackClient

Severity: Warning

Text: Received ChannelDownReconnecting event on channel Channel_1

Instance Name Consumer_1_1

RsslReactor 0x00000243DE39A130

RsslChannel 0x00000243DE39A130

Error Id -1

Internal sysError 10057

Error Location D:\Jenkins\workspace\ESDKCore_RCDEV\OS\VS141-64\rcdev\source\rtsdk\Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Reactor\rsslReactorWorker.c:1241

Error Text <D:\Jenkins\workspace\ESDKCore_RCDEV\OS\VS141-64\rcdev\source\rtsdk\Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Transport\rsslSocketTransportImpl.c:6068> Error: 1002 ipcConnecting() client connect() failed. System errno: (10057)

loggerMsgEnd

Exception Type='OmmInvalidUsageException', Text='login failed (timed out after waiting 45000 milliseconds) for localhost:14002)', ErrorCode='-4052'

At the same time I also tried sample programm for eta . I followed detailed steps "ETA Quick Start - Connecting to Refinitiv Real-Time -- Optimized " but still I am getting connection error

onnections:

emea-1.pricing.streaming.edp.thomsonreuters.com:14002 ELEKTRON_DD

MarketPriceItems: IBM.N

MarketByOrderItems:

MarketByPriceItems:

YieldCurveItems:

MarketPriceItems (Private Stream):

MarketByOrderItems (Private Stream):

MarketByPriceItems (Private Stream):

YieldCurveItems (Private Stream):

Adding connection to emea-1.pricing.streaming.edp.thomsonreuters.com:14002...

Error rsslReactorConnect(): Failed to request authentication token information. Text: <D:\Jenkins\workspace\ESDKCore_RCDEV\OS\VS141-64\rcdev\source\rtsdk\Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Reactor\Util\rsslRestClientImpl.c:1595> Error: Failed to perform the request with text: Unsupported protocol

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.3k 53 17 14

@Bhimrao.Ghule

Based on my colleague suggestion above, you can check EMA Quick Start - Connecting to Refinitiv Real-Time -- Optimized as your reference.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @wasin.waeosri @moragodkrit.chumsri_1 This helps a lot . I am able to connect to cloud.

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@Bhimrao.Ghule

It looks like you modified some example codes or configuration, and you are using the wrong channel config from the EmaConfig.xml.

Not sure what version of RTSDK you are using?

Normally for version 1.5.1, the example uses Consumer_3 which uses Channel_3 and it was configured with EnableSessionManagement enabled as described in the following post.

If you are running the example from RTSDK 2.0.0.L1 default consumer seems to changed to Consumer_4 and you have to copy the new EmaConfig.xml which provided under folder Ema instead. Please run the example again with original codes and verify EmaConfig.xml in your running directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Now Reverted all my changes and channel_4 is being used with EMA example code 113 . But I am getting below error

loggerMsg

TimeStamp: 13:18:07.380

ClientName: ChannelCallbackClient

Severity: Error

Text: Failed to add RsslChannel(s) to RsslReactor. Channel name(s) Channel_4

Instance Name Consumer_4_1

RsslReactor 0x000001A59F960820

RsslChannel 0

Error Id -1

Internal sysError 0

Error Location D:\Jenkins\workspace\ESDKCore_RCDEV\OS\VS141-64\rcdev\source\rtsdk\Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Reactor\rsslReactor.c:6876

Error Text Failed to request authentication token information with HTTP error 400. Text: {"error":"access_denied" }

loggerMsgEnd

Exception Type='OmmInvalidUsageException', Text='Failed to add RsslChannel(s) to RsslReactor. Channel name(s) Channel_4

Instance Name Consumer_4_1

RsslReactor 0x000001A59F960820

RsslChannel 0

Error Id -1

Internal sysError 0

Error Location D:\Jenkins\workspace\ESDKCore_RCDEV\OS\VS141-64\rcdev\source\rtsdk\Cpp-C\Eta\Impl\Reactor\rsslReactor.c:6876

Error Text Failed to request authentication token information with HTTP error 400. Text: {"error":"access_denied" }', ErrorCode='-1'

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.