question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

PKIX path building failed exception when getting World Check One Groups

We have implemented the WC One ZFS API to get the groups which is using the URL https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/groups. This is working as expected on Refinitiv internal server, but for on-premise client this is showing an error as below:

ERROR: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed : sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Has anyone seen such an error and what is the resolution for this ?

Thanx

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @amitsule,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @amitsule,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 4 1 2

@amitsule

Yes, okay so this does look like it has to do with certs, may I request you to create a ticket with our support team using the below link, they will be able to best assist with this.

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@amitsule

Hi,

Can you provide the complete request and response of the failed API call including the error code so that we can investigate this further?

This appears like a certs issue but I would like to see the request and response before I involve the support if it's indeed a certs issue as the message says.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Hi @Mehran Khan, Thanx for your reply. There is no request body for the 'Get Groups' API call and there was no response as the connection failed. Are you looking for the header parameters here ? This might be difficult to get as the server is on client on-premise and we do not have access to this. Let me know.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Ticket created - Support Ticket # : 09692637

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Hi,

We have raised a ticket with Customer Service and they have asked us to get in touch with Developer Community. See their response:

Please be informed that all related queries pertaining to our client's API-Pilot access can be addressed through https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/spaces/106/index.html

Can some one please help us understand and resolve this ? Is this an issue with the client server which is on-premise and connects to the World Check One ZFS API ?

Thanx

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.3k 4 1 2

@amitsule

Hi,

I just spoke to the support team and explained the context, they will soon reach out to you and assist.

Sorry about the confusion

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.