question

Upvotes
Accepted

How do I retrieve the data which naming as "TR.xxxxxxx" in using Eikon APIs - .NET APIs for use in custom applications?

How do I retrieve the data which naming as "TR.xxxxxxx" in using Eikon APIs - .NET APIs for use in custom applications?

Because when I use .NET APIs, it only can retrieve data which naming without TR. When I try to get the TR.xxxx data, it show nothing.

I mainly using this API in bond marketing data. Thank you!!

eikoneikon-data-apiapieikon-com-apidatarequest
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ellen.lau

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @ellen.lau

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi @ellen.lau

At the moment the only way to retrieve TR.xxxx fields like TR.IssuerRating is by using DEX2 COM library. Eikon .NET SDK, which you say you're using, does not support retrieval of fundamental and reference data.

If you'd like to learn about using Eikon COM APIs see the corresponding section on this portal:

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/eikon-com/eikon-desktop-data-api

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
87 7 8 13

So you are unsuccessfully attempting to use Datagrid ? Can you provide a snippet of your code showing the call and provide a few RIC codes you are using as well as the fields you are referencing?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.