question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 5 6 15

Replicate AdxRtSourceList using Refinitiv data .Net library

dear developer community

I'm looking to replicate the AdxRtSourceList Eikon function available under VBA by using Refinitiv data .Net library under C#.

the AdxRtSourceList function allow me to know connexion status (UP, DOWN, local....) for feeds (IDN, ATS and other realtime servers used by others applications (ex Kondor).

many thanks for your help.

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#technology#productrefinitiv-data-platformc#refinitiv-real-time
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17.6k 82 39 63

Hi @anass.yazane.1

The Refinitiv Data Library for .Net uses the event lambda definitions for the Session definition. For example:

PlatformSession.Definition().GetSession().OnEvent((eventCode, msg, s))

The eventCode parameter is an enum representing the different codes defined within library. You can use intellisense for the available values and definition for each.

ahs.png

ahs.png (19.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
98 5 6 15

Dear @nick.zincone

i use AdxRtSourceList to monitor some Kondor servers (Kondor Value Server:KVS and Kondor Bond Server:KBS), which are Kondor RealTime Server connection.

How can I get connection Status for these servers using Onvent Event.

As i cannot specify service when i setup the PlatformSession, it can be done only using Pricing function (GetData or getStream), but i'm not able to get the server status.

many thanks for your response

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
17.6k 82 39 63

Hi @anass.yazane.1

I believe if you are retrieving real-time streaming data via a specific service, i.e. Kondor, I believe you can specify the name of the service when defining the stream. I would suggest you access the Help & Support feature within the desktop and ask if the Kondor service is available within streaming services and what the name of that service is.

For example, using streaming services, you would do something like this:

var stream = Pricing.Definition().Universe("EUR=")
                                 .Fields("BID", "ASK", "DSPLY_NAME")
                                 .Service("Kondor")  // You will need to find this name
                                 .GetStream()
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.