question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

RTC issue while running RT-SDK gradle application.

i have created RTC EC2 machine and created RT-SDK machine as well and when i run the gralew application (./gradlew runConsumer100). i am getting an error as eason State: Closed/Suspect/None - text: "Request Rejected: A32: Service ELEKTRON_DD is blocked by port 14002" Capture.PNG

refinitiv-realtime#technology#productjavarefinitiv-realtime-sdkrefinitiv-real-time-optimised
capture.png (38.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @mohammed.vali

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Based on the investigation by the RTDS team, the RTC's serviceList parameter is not added "ELEKTRON_DD" service, so the RTC rejects incoming request with that message.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @mohammed.vali

Basically, the error message with "A{number}: text" format means the message is generated from the ADS/RTC server, not the SDK. This message means the RTC server rejected the request on ELEKTRON_DD service.

I highly recommend you contact the infrastructure support team to investigate the issue. You can contact the team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

ads-support.png

ads-support.png (24.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

thankyou for your resonse @wasin.w . will rasie a request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

For the benefit of anyone else experiencing this A32 error, please note the following.

Beginning with RTC 3.7.1, a feature was added to control access to services based on connection protocol.
On the RTC there is a parameter blockedServiceList which allows you to block certain services.

This blockedServiceList parameter works with the serviceList parameter as follows.

If you leave serviceList blank, then it will allow all services - except for any you specify in the blockServiceList parameter.

If you specify one or more services in serviceList, then only those named services will be allowed - all others will be blocked.

If both blockedServiceList and serviceList configuration parameters are configured, blockedServiceList will take precedence and serviceList will be ignored.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.