For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

Using Perl I get error 400 Invalid request when Posting item belong to DDS service which is an ATS Service

Hi,

I Use the Perl example from the GitHub, I try to Post data of a specific RIC, i changed only the ric name, host name, user name and added "Service" = "DDS" to the post message part, all is flowing great until the post, the login is working, when I send the request i get the stream is open, but i get 400 Invalid request as response to the post

this is what I send in the post

encode_json({ "ID" => 2, 
              "Type" => "Post",  
              "Domain" => "MarketPrice", 
              "Ack" => JSON::true,  
              "PostID" =>  1, 
              "PostUserInfo" => { "Address" => $position, "UserID" => Int($$)  },
              "Message" => { "ID" => 0, "Type" => "Update", "Domain" => "MarketPrice",
                             "Fields" => {'BID' => 45.55, 'BIDSIZE' => 18, 
                                           'ASK' => 45.57, 'ASKSIZE' => 19}  } });

and I get

{
     'NakCode' => 'DeniedBySrc',
     'ID' => 2,
     'Type' => 'Ack',
     'Text' => '[400]: Invalid Request',
     'AckID' => 1,
     'Key' => {
             'Service' => 'DDS',
             'Name' => 'MO=FIBP'
     }
}

any Idea's what I am doing wrong ?

#technologywebsocketsATSpostperl
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Shuki ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@Shuki

It may relate to the forwardOnStreamPostMsgKey configuration in ADH, as mentioned in this discussion.

Please contact the RTDS and ATS support team direclty via MyRefinitiv to verify the configurations.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, I added the parameter and restarted the ADH and now it works
Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @Shuki ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing this issue. Have you had a chance to check the answers for a similar issue posted in this thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.