question

Upvotes
9 1 0 3

API to get tick size and tick size rules

Hello,

I would like to know which API I have to use to get tick size information, I have explore your API Playground but without success, SearchLight API provides some metadata but not tick size.

Thank you.

#productapiapi-playgroundmetadata api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
85k 289 53 77

@Alex Amat

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I found several answers regarding this quesiton.

Please contact your LSEG account team or Sales team directly to verify if the tick size inforamtion is available on RDP.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9 1 0 3

Thank you but there is no response in those posts or any other that I have reviewed before post my question.

What I am looking for is an API, http API, to get tick size.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
85k 289 53 77

@Alex Amat

I found the Financial Markets Reference Data Service User Guide on RDP. It should be able to provide Tick Size. However, please contact your LSEG account team or Sales team directly regarding this service.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
9 1 0 3

Ok, I expected a "fancy" service to query by instrument and so on but that could be a solution, I will contact my Account Manager to find out if we have access to that service.

Thnak you very much.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.