question

Upvotes
Accepted
58 7 14 10

Why received "channel down" frequently?

Hi Thomson Reuters,

Recently, I add the subscription of the items from 4 to 15, which causes my Java program receives "Channel down" every 12 am, then reconnect, then channel down, then reconnect......finally, it receives "requestTimeout", then it died. However, it works no problem when I just subscript 4 items.

So I ask you for help that in which case will receive "Channel down" message? Is it because of the 15 items? logs.zip. Could you help me take a look for this please?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
logs.zip (637 B)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by @Nipat Kunvutipongsak

Can I get all 15 item names? I'd like to check their update rate. Thanks!

RICs: CLc1 ,CLc2, CLc3, CLc4, CLc5, CLc6 ,CLc7, CLc8 ,CLc9, CLc10, CLc11, EUR=, AUD=, GBP=, JPY=,total: 15, new: the first 11

What's the server that the application is connecting to? If it is ADS, can you check the ads.log file to see whether it shows a detailed reason that the connection was cut or not.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Raj.Huang, as we are not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing with standard examples, to help us reproduce the issue you are seeing, are you able to provide the source code?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Raj.Huang

Can you also provide the code you are using to make the 15 subscriptions?

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@Raj.Huang, can you also provide the code you are using to make the 15 subscriptions?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.